Award winning and quality assured garden services
Garden Care guarantees their workmanship for a period of two years from the agreed date of completion against any structural defects, which arise as a result of either defective materials used, or poor workmanship applied. Work is carried out according to our written quotation provided in accordance with the contractors’ terms and conditions as signed and agreed by the client prior to commencement. The client must notify the contractor of any defects in the works within 7 days of the discovery of a defect. The client must allow reasonable access for the defects to be repaired.
What is covered:
We will pay the cost of materials and labour charges arising from defective:
• Materials used
What is not covered:
• Turf (is covered by a separate guarantee specified below)
• Fair wear and tear
• Paving laying tolerances within the CITB guidelines of +/- 6mm over a 3m length
• Any damage /defect caused by a peril capable of being insured under a household or similar policy
• Timber rot where the timber is in directly contact with the soil and or ground
• Any defect caused by misuse, accident, abnormal conditions (including weather) or neglect
• Consequential loss of any kind
• Any defect where any work has been carried out by a third-party other than an Appointed or approved by the Contractor
• Damage caused by ground heave, adjacent plant matter or subsoil movement
This guarantee in no way affects your statutory rights.
Special Turf Guarantee.
Due to the fact that turf is a living product and the way it is treated greatly affects its performance, subsequently we offer the following guarantees.
If we supply and lay:
We guarantee the turf on any newly laid lawn up to the point it becomes established or 2 months whatever is sooner. Problems with layout or levels need to be notified within 24 hours, for us to make immediate reparations before the turf roots.
If we just supply:
Turf that is purchased from our retail organisation Court Farm is only guaranteed for 24 hours after purchase. Subsequently any claims or disagreement need to be notified and the turf returned within this timescale. The turf will need to be returned for credit of refund. Please note we only refund or replace with a valid receipt.